1.It is compulsory for all the guests to present their identity card at the moment of being admitted in the establishment.
2. Before the admission, guests have to sign a registration card. In this paper, it is stated the name of the establishment, its category, and its registration number. It is also stated the number or identification of the accommodation unit, number of people who are going to occupy it, services contracted (breakfast, half-board or full-board ), arrival and departure dates and the daily rate. The registration card will be kept by the establishment.
3. After signing the registration card, guests will be given a key card. In some establishments, the key card is used as identification for the provision of the services that have been contracted, and it is indispensable to present it in order to make use of them.
4. Obligations of the users of tourist servicesThe owners of the establishments could prevent access and stay of the users that breach or have breached with anteriority any of the follow duties (art. 36.3 & Tourism Law 13/2011).
- Observe the rules of coexistence and hygiene dictated for the proper use of tourist establishments.
- Respect the internal regulations of tourist establishments, as long as they are not contrary to the law.
- Respect the agreed date of departure from the establishment leaving free the occupied unit.
- Pay the contracted services at the time the invoice is presented or within the agreed period, without the fact of filing a claim implying the exemption of payment.
- Respect establishments, installations and equipment of the tourist companies.
- Respect the environmental enviroment of the historic-cultural heritage and the tourist resources of Andalusia.
5. The establishment will be able to ask for a previous guarantee of payment by any of these means: credit card, transference, etc. This guarantee will cover both all the services contracted by the reservation and the extra charges.
6. The stay begins at 12:00 on arrival day and finishes at 12:00 on departure day. In high season, the availability of the units of accommodation can be delayed for 3 hours at the most. Without previous agreement, no extension for the check out time will be admitted. If there is an agreement, the guest will pay for the whole day.
7. It is not allowed the stay of two people in those double rooms that have been contracted as single rooms. In that case, guests will have to pay the normal rate for double rooms.
8. The establishment has a safe-deposit box for the safekeeping of money and valuables, which should be deposited at the reception office where they will be given a receipt. Otherwise, the Management can not accept responsability.
9. Rooms will be cleaned from 9,30 to 15,00 h. Please, use the towels of the room only for personal hygiene.
10. It is forbidden to smoke in this establishment, with the exception of what is allowed in the law 28/2005, about the sanitary measure against tobacco habit and the law 42/2010, 30 December that modifies it.
11. It is not allowed to bring food or drinks from outer establishments to be consumed in the establishment.
12. Animals are not allowed in the establishment without a specific authorization, with the exception of guide dogs, in accordance with the Law 5/1998, of 23rd of November, relating to the use of guide dogs by people with visual dysfunction in Andalusia.
13. The remote control of the television set can be collected from the reception office under a deposit of 10 euros. The deposit will be given back after presenting the deposit receipt and the remote control at reception.
14. For those services offered both to clients and to the general public, the access and/or stay will be restricted in the following cases:
a) When the maximum capacity has been completed with the users who are in the establishment or building.
b) When the closing hour of the establishment has been surpassed.
c) When the user has not the minimum age to enter the establishment, according to the current legislation.
d) When it is necessary to pay for a ticket in order to enter into the establishment, and the user has not paid for it.
e) When the users show a violent attitude, specially, when they behave in an aggressive way or they cause arguments, originate situations of danger or annoyances to other users.
f) When the users do not have the minimum conditions of hygiene.
g) When the users carry weapons and objects susceptible to be used as weapons, unless they are members of the police, armed forces or security forces, or they are escorts for privates companies, and they enter the establishment in the course of their duties; in accordance with the current and specific legislation
h) When the users consume drugs, narcotic or psychotropic substances, or they show symptoms of having consumed them, and those that show an evident behaviour of being drunk. Also it will be a cause of expulsion to cause flaws to the facilities, scandal or rowdiness, specially if other users are disturbed.
15. In all these cases, the establishment will be able to recurr to the Police for help.
16. Nevertheless, in the above mentioned cases, the clients will have to pay all the bills that have been generated until the moment of the prohibition of access or stay in the establishment.