- HOTEL DOÑA LOLA ZAHARA H/CA/00941
- HOSPEDERIA-APARTAMENTOS DOÑA LOLA ZAHARA H/CA/00084
- HOSTAL DOÑA LOLA MARINA H/CA/00572
In accordance with Article 25 of Decree 13/2020, of May 18, the establishment has the following Internal Regulations that will be mandatory for customers of the establishment.
Article 25 of Decree 13/2020 provides:
- The hotel establishments must have an internal regulation in which mandatory rules will be established for users during their stay, without being able to contravene the provisions of Law 13/2011, of December 23, or in this Chapter.
- The internal regulations will always be available to users and will be displayed, at least, in Spanish and English, in a visible and easily accessible place in the establishment. These regulations must be published on the establishment’s own website, if there is one..
- The operating companies of the hotel establishments may seek the assistance of the Security Forces and Bodies to evict from them those who fail to comply with the internal regulations, fail to comply with the usual rules of social coexistence or intend to access or remain in them for a purpose different from the normal use of the service, in accordance with the provisions of article 36.4 of Law 13/2011, of December 23..
Regulations of internal regime
2. Before the admission, guests have to sign a registration card. In this paper, it is stated the name of the establishment, its category, and its registration number. It is also stated the number or identification of the accommodation unit, number of people who are going to occupy it, services contracted (breakfast, half-board or full-board ), arrival and departure dates and the daily rate. The registration card will be kept by the establishment.
3. After signing the registration card, guests will be given a key card. In some establishments, the key card is used as identification for the provision of the services that have been contracted, and it is indispensable to present it in order to make use of them.
4. Obligations of the users of tourist services:
The owners of the establishments could prevent access and stay of the users that breach or have breached with anteriority any of the follow duties (art. 36.3 & Tourism Law 13/2011).
- Observe the rules of coexistence and hygiene dictated for the proper use of tourist establishments.
- Respect the internal regulations of tourist establishments, as long as they are not contrary to the law.
- Respect the agreed date of departure from the establishment leaving free the occupied unit.
- Pay the contracted services at the time the invoice is presented or within the agreed period, without the fact of filing a claim implying the exemption of payment.
- Respect establishments, installations and equipment of the tourist companies.
- Respect the environmental enviroment of the historic-cultural heritage and the tourist resources of Andalusia.
5. The establishment will be able to ask for a previous guarantee of payment by any of these means: credit card, transference, etc. This guarantee will cover both all the services contracted by the reservation and the extra charges.
6. The stay begins at 12:00 on arrival day and finishes at 12:00 on departure day. In high season, the availability of the units of accommodation can be delayed for 3 hours at the most. Without previous agreement, no extension for the check out time will be admitted. If there is an agreement, the guest will pay for the whole day.
7. It is not allowed the stay of two people in those double rooms that have been contracted as single rooms. In that case, guests will have to pay the normal rate for double rooms.
8. The establishment has a safe-deposit box for the safekeeping of money and valuables, which should be deposited at the reception office where they will be given a receipt. Otherwise, the Management can not accept responsability.
9. Rooms will be cleaned from 9,30 to 15,00 h. Please, use the towels of the room only for personal hygiene. Please, use the towels of the room only for personal hygiene.
10. It is forbidden to smoke in this establishment, with the exception of what is allowed in the law 28/2005, about the sanitary measure against tobacco habit and the law 42/2010, 30 December that modifies it.
11. It is not allowed to bring food or drinks from outer establishments to be consumed in the establishment.
12. Animals are not allowed in the establishment without a specific authorization, with the exception of guide dogs, in accordance with the Law 5/1998, of 23rd of November, relating to the use of guide dogs by people with visual dysfunction in Andalusia.
13. The remote control of the television set can be collected from the reception office under a deposit of 10 euros. The deposit will be given back after presenting the deposit receipt and the remote control at reception.
14. For those services offered both to clients and to the general public, the access and/or stay will be restricted in the following cases:
a) When the maximum capacity has been completed with the users who are in the establishment or building.
b) When the closing hour of the establishment has been surpassed.
c) When the user has not the minimum age to enter the establishment, according to the current legislation.
d) When it is necessary to pay for a ticket in order to enter into the establishment, and the user has not paid for it.
e) When the users show a violent attitude, specially, when they behave in an aggressive way or they cause arguments, originate situations of danger or annoyances to other users.
f) When the users do not have the minimum conditions of hygiene.
g) When the users carry weapons and objects susceptible to be used as weapons, unless they are members of the police, armed forces or security forces, or they are escorts for privates companies, and they enter the establishment in the course of their duties; in accordance with the current and specific legislation
h) When the users consume drugs, narcotic or psychotropic substances, or they show symptoms of having consumed them, and those that show an evident behaviour of being drunk. Also it will be a cause of expulsion to cause flaws to the facilities, scandal or rowdiness, specially if other users are disturbed.
15. In all these cases, the establishment will be able to recurr to the Police for help.
16. Nevertheless, in the above mentioned cases, the clients will have to pay all the bills that have been generated until the moment of the prohibition of access or stay in the establishment.
PARKING and GARAGE
18. The parking is free for the establishment’s guests from the beginning to the end of the stay. The Establishment is not responsible for the damages produced or received in the vehicles that use the garage service or the objects deposited inside them, as well as the theft of the vehicle itself.
Restaurant / Bar
Breakfast: 8,30 to 11,00 h.
Lunch: 13,30 to 16,00 h.
Dinner: 20,00 to 0,00 h.
20. Is not allowed to take food away food from the buffet restaurant. It is not allowed to enter into the restaurant with sport or swimming wear or shoes. Gentlemen are also kindly requested not to wear short trousers in the restaurant area.
21. Room service is available from 9,30 to 16,00 and 20,00 to 23,00 h.
23. Access to the pool will only be allowed to guests staying.
24. The use of the shower is mandatory before bathing in the pool.
25. The use of the pool loungers is free, and they cannot be reserved before 10:30 am. The staff of the hotel establishment may remove the sun loungers that are not used for at least 30 consecutive minutes, provided that there are other users waiting to occupy them and transfer the personal belongings that are in it to the reception.
26. The use of room towels for the pool or beach is prohibited. The establishment makes towels freely available to its customers for the exclusive use of the pool or beach, upon deposit, where appropriate, of 10 euros, which will be returned once the receipt of the deposit and the towel have been delivered to reception. In case of loss or deterioration of the towel, the client will not recover the deposit.
27. It is forbidden to introduce glasses or other glass objects in the pool area and its surroundings.
28. It is not allowed to introduce floats or inflatable mats in the pool.
29. The consumption of drinks in the pool is prohibited, if they have not been purchased in the hotel establishment itself.
Information and doubts
30. For any kind of doubts or questions relating to the functioning of the hotel you may go directly to our reception staff, that will attend you and in case of necessity will put you in touch with the authorised person to answer your doubt or question, being the General manager the ultimately responsible of the Hotel.
Information of supplementary services provided by third parties
32. All the facilities and services offered by the hotel comply with the security measures stipulated for this purpose, guarenteeing and promoting your safety.
Advice and suggestions
- Watch and control your luggage. Please, do not leave it unattended. Don’t leave it unattended.
- Keep the door closed when you should be in your room.
- Immediately notify the management of any abnormal event that you see, such as people in a suspicious attitude in the hallway, repeated phone calls from people who do not identify themselves, knocks on the door of your room from people you do not know, or not finding anyone in the room. door when you go to open it.
- Protect your room key. Do not leave it at the reception desk, always return it by hand when you leave the hotel establishment. Never show your room key in public places. If you forget or lose your key, only the reception personnel is authorized to facilitate you a new key to open your room.
- Our safety measures demand you to extinguish your cigarette before resting or going to bed. The safety norms forbid the use of the hot plate or any other electrical machine susceptible to cause a fire in the rooms of the establishment.
- When you establish social relations with unknown people, do not reveal the name of the establishment or the number of your room.
- Never allow repair personnel to enter your room without being requested or authorized by hotel management.
- In case of wishing your room to be done, please, hang the warning: “Please, clean the room“, on the door of your room. If you wish not to be disturbed , please, hang the warning: “Please, do not disturb”.
- The electrical system of your room is of 220 Volts.
- Please, respect the schedules of all the facilities and services of the establishment.
- We thank you for your participation in case that during your stay in the establishment, there were some disaster or evacuation practices.
- Some schedules can be changed according to the season.
The personal data of distinguished customers will be processed for the purposes of booking, provision and collection of hotel services and in the case of having their express consent, sending information about offers and services of the hotel. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion (oblivion), data portability, limitation and opposition to its treatment, by simply requesting it by any means to the hotel establishment in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (RGDP) and the organic law (SP) 3/2018 (OLPPD).